Customize and manage group schedules
The steps below will give you an overview of the Admin Control Center.
Customize and manage group schedules:
- Go to “Campus Calibrate.”
- Navigate to the “Admin Control Center” where you’ll see five tabs: Departments, Schedule Exceptions, Master Scheduler, Reason Codes, and Reports.
- Use the “Departments” tab to add department shells and create groups within each department and add a department director to one or more department shells, which gives them access to all groups within that shell.
- Use the “Schedule Exceptions” tab to create exceptions for events like holidays and closures to indicate when departments or groups will not be available for appointments.
- Use the “Master Scheduler” tab to create and manage schedules for staff and faculty in groups.
- Use the “Reason Codes” tab to create reason codes that can be used by groups for consistency and tracking.
Here is a helpful video on these steps above: